9.29.2011

New cases :D



NEW CUSTOM CASES that I've recently made!!
as always, im still talking custom orders! tell your friends and family! im working a frequent buyer card or something, (maybe buy 5 cases, get one free?) OR (15% off your order with a referal purchase) 
tons of different things going through my mind right now,
and im not even sure if people look at this blog and if the promos would even work, so please comment below saying what kind of discount/promo you would like, and i will talke all of these comments into consideration... there may even  be contests with prizes!!!!!!! :D








 I KNOW YOU LOVE THESE ANGRY BIRDS!! :D
i sure do :D

2 comments:

  1. Love the cases! I plan on buyin one myself but I was wondering do u make cases with a boy theme? My nephew just got his first phone would love to get him a case too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! thanks for checking out my blog!! I currently have a few cases up on etsy under the shop name sweetnshort, none listed on eBay right now. but totally contact me either by etsy or email me at jenniferota88@gmail.com and we can discuss what kind of boy case you would like. I could do a sports theme or something with his interests... anyway, contact me and we can work something out! :) thanks!!

    ReplyDelete