3.03.2011

Payment

So, i thought i would write a post on the payment schedule for my cases.  

Premade case:

  • If you purchase a case that is premade, please comment below the case post or message me regarding your interest in the case.
  • Please wait for my reply as to whether or not the case is still available.  I will try my best to keep this website updated and will indicate when a premade case is sold.
  • If the case is still available and you would like to purchase it, I will send you a paypal invoice via email.  
  • You have 3 business days after I send you an email regarding a paypal invoice to submit payment to paypal before I cancel  your order.
  • Once payment is received I will package your case and ship it out to you!  Please allow 2 business days after payment is received for me to drop off your item at the post office.  I'm a grad student so I will try my best to get it to you as soon as possible!
  • I will ship items as first class mail via USPS.  There is a standard shipping fee of $3.  If multiple items are purchased, i will combine shipping costs.  
  • International shipping is possible, but higher shipping costs will be added to your invoice!
  • Enjoy :D
Custom case:
  • If you would like a custom case, please message me to indicate your phone model, color theme, and if there is a specific design that you would prefer.
  • Before I start making your case, I will require a $10 deposit via paypal.  Paypal allows the transaction to be secure as well as insure you, the customer, that I will not run off with your money.  The deposit is so that I know that you are serious about purchasing my case.  there have been certain instances when I have made  a custom case and the person didn't respond after I had made it. because it was a custom order, the case was put to waste. :( thats no fun.  
  • Once you have contacted me and I have returned your message,  please allow me 3-4 business days to make your case especially for you :D
  • After I am done with your case, i will email you and send you a picture of it.  If you like it and would like to purchase it, i will send you a paypal invoice for the remainder of the price.
  • If you are unhappy with the custom case, please let me know what is missing or what you would like differently and I will try my best to accommodate your needs, if possible.  Sometimes requests are pretty unreasonable and we will have to settle the matter on a case to case basis.  but please look at my cases before ordering a custom case so that you know my design style!!
  • You have 3 business days after I send you an email regarding a paypal invoice to submit payment to paypal before I cancel  your order.
  • Once payment is received I will package your case and ship it out to you!  Please allow 2 business days after payment is received for me to drop off your item at the post office.  I'm a grad student so I will try my best to get it to you as soon as possible!
  • I will ship items as first class mail via USPS.  There is a standard shipping fee of $3.  If multiple items are purchased, i will combine shipping costs.  
  • International shipping is possible, but higher shipping costs will be added to your invoice!
  • Enjoy :D

Unfortunately, because these are custom there are no returns.  
I am not responsible for lost or damaged packages. :(

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment